African American Literature
The African American Literature Concentration is designed to familiarize students with the varied chronological development of African American Literature, 1750 to the present. The course offerings offer a full range of approaches, from the study of historical periods and genres to the most recent developments in literary criticism and theory.
明升体育-英超直播In addition to the English Major requirements and electives, African American Literature students must complete four of the courses on the following list:
- ENGL 3325 Survey of African American Lit through the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 3326 Survey of African American Lit since the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 4372 Major African American Authors through the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 4373 Major African American Authors since the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 4374 African American Literary Movements
明升体育-英超直播See the for a complete list of all degree requirements.